floral

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hazelnut Spread Therapy

So, I've given up chocolate for two WHOLE months. Why you may ask did I choose to go on this foolish journey through the unknown? I'm still trying to answer that myself. I'm downright nutty, that's why!


Welllllll.....Mimcharoo (aka Mom) bought these handy little devils the other day...


YES!!!!!! <<<<<What came out of my mouth when I pulled it out of the Walmart bag.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<What came out of my mouth after I realized I can't have chcolate for 2 months.

Then mom adds, "But it says hazelnut spread, not chocolate spread."

God bless that woman. So I ate it. ALL of it. And it was fabulous every bite of the way. And now I feel all sorts of guilty. Luckily I can't undo it:).

Some people use retail therapy, talk therapy, or even medication therapy.

Not this girl. I use hazelnut spread therapy:).

No comments:

Post a Comment