floral

Monday, January 16, 2012

Exams, Exshcmams

The following is an epic poem which we were required to memorize in the first grade (ironic or counterproductive? you choose.)


Homework! Oh, Homework!
I hate you! You stink!
I wish I could wash you away in the sink,
if only a bomb
would explode you to bits.
Homework! Oh, homework!
You're giving me fits.

I'd rather take baths
with a man-eating shark,
or wrestle a lion
alone in the dark,
eat spinach and liver,
pet ten porcupines,
than tackle the homework,
my teacher assigns.

Homework! Oh, homework!
you're last on my list,
I simple can't see
why you even exist,
if you just disappeared
it would tickle me pink.
Homework! Oh, homework!
I hate you! You stink!


Say that three times fast.

ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS!

WEAR YOUR UGLY GREEN SWEATPANTS AND AWKWARD FITTING TSHIRTS!

That ^ is what flashed through my mind Thursday morning when I drug myself out of bed knowing that I had to take a Physics exam 1st period, have a twenty minute study hall to do an hours worth of work, and a waaaaay too long choir class, a 50 point Precalc quiz, AND a Brit. Lit. exam.

Your chuckling at my pain aren't you?

Well, I didn't do so hot on my Physics exam, at all. But, I still ended up with an A for the semester. Weird.
92% on my Brit. Lit. exam (score!) and aced my Precalc quiz which is pratically a miracle because I've only gotten a total of 3 100%s in Precalc all semester.


Overall, I just want this school year to be over with. Amen.

WE ARE HALFWAY THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment