floral

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hidden Sorrows

Before you watch this heart-renching video, I warn you that there are a few choice words ( parental discretion advised).

Beautifully written on a fellow blogger's post, "Don't judge a book by its cover. Get to know people before you judge them, better yet, don't ever judge them. You don't know their struggles or pains. You don't know their past. Be a friend. Listen."

I would advise the same. "Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.” John 7:24

"Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; " Luke 6:37

I would ask you, to be a helper to God, not a copy-cat. It is not our place to judge, it's His. I have to remind myself this often too, don't worry. Pray for the young men and women such as this, that they would find strength in Him to rise above and beyond the world's standards and into a new beginning.

1 comment: