floral

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Coasters?

Yes, coasters. I made coasters. I feel like a crafty beast.



First off : I made myself some homeade modge podge:). 1 bottle of Elmer's school glue, a mason jar (or other glass container), and water. Pour your glue into a jar twice as big as the contents of the glue bottle. Fill the bottle with water and dump into the jar. Shake well. Decopage much. Enjoy your crafty- self.

Secondly: Cut out scrapbook paper the same size as your backsplash tile/ old ugly coasters. Decopage that jazz onto your tile/ old raunchy coasters.

Thirdness: Spray them with a clear matte spray paint. Let dry overnight and put your sweaty drinks upon them to your little heart's delight!

Just realized I rhymed in that last statement. I rock.

Peace out cubscouts.

1 comment: