floral

Monday, February 13, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Stevely

That awkward moment when you are at a wedding and one of the songs won't play...

SORRY!!!! I'm a terrible blogger. Slacky really. But I'm back! Anywhoo.

Two weekends ago Mim, Dad, and I went to our friend Kelsey's wedding. It was so cool and awesome! (cliche tween phrase) It was a lovely classy evening (more acceptable phrase). I got to sit with some friends I have't seen in a while! We caught up and Morgan and I bounced wedding ideas off of each other. She's getting married in September and I'm theoretically getting married tomorrow(only in my mind).

The father daughter dance was great! They started out with "Just the Way You Look Tonight" and then went into an 80's dance medley and finished off with the original song. I was later told that they couldn't find a song that Mark wouldn't cry all the way through and this was the perfect solution. It was adorable:).

This is the maid of honor and myself.

My lovely parentals.




And that ladies and gents is the best moment of any wedding. That look on the groom's face is priceless! Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Stevely!

No comments:

Post a Comment