floral

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sabbath Sunday

Yesterday was the final day of Upward season 2 at our church! It was such an exciting year and I am so glad to have been part of it:)




{this is only half of the kids}

I got the opportunity to cuddle with my little Maleigha again today during service! Sister is so cute I could eat her cheeks!

This was my view on the way to church this morning:

{Sign up here for my Safe Driving 101 class.... if only.}


For supper we went to Grandma and Grandpa Berger's to dicuss what we will be doing during his surgery on Friday. Luckily, most of us will be able to make it down to Cleveland for the day of his surgery!

Prayers for a safe surgery and for guidance of the surgeon's hands are much apprectiated:)!

Lord please put your hands of peace and healing on Grandpa, and give Granny peace through this storm. Please guide the doctor's hands and make for a successful surgery! Amen.


Jeremiah 17:14Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.

Psalm 41:3The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment