floral

Monday, April 16, 2012

God's Handiwork Amazes Me

Perfectly Scultped Sunsets...

Nasty Smelling (yet subtly beautiful) Bradford pear trees...


Cotton Ball Clouds...


Weeping Willows (in my neighbor's yard, whoops)....This one is for you Jennie, I know how much you love your Willows!


Azailias...

Colors that set the sky on fire...


************************************************


Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you and praise you for each day given to us. Thank you for setting the sky on fire, painting Your beautiful clouds, and sculpting each plant into this world. I ask that you would bless our days with Your love, grace, and mercy (for only You see how much we need it). Thank you for sending Your son, Christ Jesus to die on the cross for my wretched soul. Every debt has been paid by the power of Your name.

In Your name I pray, Amen...



"Heaven is declaring God's glory; the sky is proclaiming His handiwork." Psalms 19:1



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Bridget. The kids and I are studying Willows this week. See you soon, i hope.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat last picture is amazing Bridget! I love sunsets. :)

    ReplyDelete