floral

Monday, March 12, 2012

We've Reached the Horizon

This weekend my youth group and I attended Aquire the Fire in Muncie, Indiana. I didn't like it. ILOVEDITSOMUCH!!!!!!

This was my third year going to this weekend long youth event. Although my favorite band from years past, Unhindered, was not there, the worship was amazing!!!!

Check out the lead band, School of Worship. They have some amazing worship songs.

For me, worship is what connects me to God. The sermon will affect most of the time as well, but generally I react to worship and I'm not afraid to look like an absolute idiot. Amen.

In other news, my basil sprouted this week! I tried to grow herbs last year and someone put them out in the sun after I had watered them and they fried. Gone. But these new ones are not going to breathe outdoor air this year! Amen. I also planted Cilantro (uh, yum!). I will find a way to put it in everything. Anyone have a dessert with cilantro in it?



Pumped to eat it up:).

Peace out girl scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment