floral

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yes, We Shopped 'til We Dropped

So, this past weekend, the girls on my dad's side of the family went on our annual Christmas shopping trip:). We all look forward to this fun weekend!


This is me, my seester (tehe) Danielle, and my GREATEST cousin Kelsey:).

There were sales. Loads and loads. We bought way too much. Of course. And we learned that there is a Target Greatland and a Joann Etc. Yeah, I know, news to me too.



We finally went to Olive Garden again. It's been prolonged for years. I had the stuffed chicken marsala. Twas delish!

It was a weekend filled with dressing rooms, Christmas gifts, fellowship with my wonderful family, and yawning:). I can't wait until Christmas! 1 month and 8 days ladies and gents!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a fun time. I hope you were able to rest it off!
    Lots of love,
    Jennie

    ~your Christmas countdown is cute!

    ReplyDelete