This post goes in no specific order of my favorites. I just love everything about Christmas!!!!
1. Our new Christmas tradition of building gingerbread houses at Granny's on Christmas Eve. (photo circa 2011)
2. Seeing the reaction on someone's face when you give them a gift!
3. Those awkward Christmas card photos:). And family!!!
4. My dad's boss wraps gifts for his guys evry Christmas. He uses double sided tape and has the best wrapping I've ever seen. They get a pen and two ties EVERY year. I look forward to this!
5. Fudge. That's all.
6. The little Christmas village on our corner cabinent that consists of a mini tree and mim's Thomas Kinkade houses!
7. Our door way filled with Christmas cards from friends and family. We had to move to both sides this year!
8. I love wrapping presents!!! I try to make them extra pretty:) I also love to give gifts and come up with ideas for people!!!
9. (Terrible picture, it was cold) I love these two signs that we have had for ages!!! They are pratically falling apart, but I refuse to let Mim leave them in the attic.
10. I LOVE OUR CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!!!!!!!!
11. This stuff gets me through the good and the bad. I thrive upon it. Go to the store and buy some peppermint bark!! Then come back and finish reading this:).
12. And last, but certainly not least, celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, the Prince of Peace, Wonderful Conselor. He's my favorite:)